This textbook is designed for intermediate-level learners who have completed a general Korean language course or advanced learners with proficiency in Korean. It focuses on topics related to internal and external situations within a company.
Author Introduction Carrot Language Lab is the author of this foreign language series.
Publishing Review This textbook has been created to assist foreign learners preparing to work for Korean companies or those already working in connection with Korean businesses.
- Business conversation-oriented textbook based on situational contexts
- Composed of essential vocabulary and expressions
- The practice of key grammar at an intermediate to advanced level
- Consists of various practice activities to enhance listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills
- Includes content on the cross-cultural aspects of Korean business etiquette.
Note for buyers in the Philippines:
This item is for pre-order if you’re in the Philippines. However, if you don’t want to be included in the pre-order batches, message us, and we’ll ship your orders via Korea Post EMS or DHL directly to your address. Note that your orders may incur unexpected taxes from the Bureau of Customs. If you join the pre-order, no customs fees will be applied. Message us to check the current pre-order batch.